Thursday, July 11, 2013

Potentially defective pants?


After a couple weeks of wonderful 80 degree weather, it has cooled off and the mornings are actually quite cold, almost coat-worthy. So we're back to my "uniform" of jeans and cardigans.


Tank: Target | Goodwill by the Pound
Scarf: Goodwill by the Pound
Cardigan: Banana Republic | Free Pile
Jeans: JCrew Matchstick | Goodwill Store | $2.50
Shoes: Cushe Hellyer | giveaway win

These jeans became my favorite pair as soon as I got them, until my mom pointed out that the front and back of them were two different colors.
In actuality, there's a fading treatment on the front, which happens to end right at the seams, creating the illusion (when looking side-on) that the pants were mismatched during production.

I don't think it's too noticeable/horrible, but I have considered doing a bleach or dye treatment to even it out. I'm pretty sure the result would be something worse, and these jeans are otherwise pretty perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment