Thursday, July 18, 2013

Third Thirsday Threads : Stripes


I'm joining up with Bri at Work Clothes, I Suppose for Third Thursday Threads - my first blogger link up!


Sweater: Mossimo | Goodwill by the pound
Tank: Target | Buffalo Exchange | ($3/ I traded so it was free)
Pants: Gap Cropped Trousers | Goodwill by the pound
Shoes: Steve Madden | Free pile
Bracelet: Estate Sale | $2
Necklace: From Dad
Earrings: jewelry grab bag | $15 total for 4 items 
Glasses: Guess

I realized I have a lot of stripes in my closet! I especially love the colors in this top, and how the stripes aren't uniform. Though I could pair it with any number of cardigans, this neutral beige is my go-to. 

I'm also happy to say I have found my new photo-taking spots! There's a fence with a nice ledge on the side of my house that is perfect for setting up the auto timer. So say goodbye to the dark indoor photos and messy pile next to my front door that has sat there since moving in over a month ago!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment