Friday, June 28, 2013

Ikat and a cat

This dress is one of my favorite finds - although I really have so many favorites.
It's a regular cotton Forever 21 dress, but I found it for just $2 during one of Goodwill's half price colored tag days. On top of this, its lovely previous owner did me the favor of taking in the sides of the top a little, which makes for a better fit! (I am a pear shape and don't fill out tops enough)

The dress is pretty short, but with opaque tights it passes as work-appropriate. But then I can get away with quite a lot in my office, so the tights may not necessarily be required!


Dress: F21 | Goodwill | $2
Cardigan: 3-7-9 | Goodwill by the Pound
Tights: Marshalls (I think?)
Flats: Dexter | Goodwill | ~$3.50

My cat Chester (pictured bottom right) is very affectionate and always wants to get in on whatever I'm doing. He sits on the bathroom sink while I'm brushing my teeth, climbs into my dresser drawers, sticks his nose in the fridge, etc. So he pretty much appears in every other outfit photo I take. Sometimes I even trip on him when I'm doing the self-timer backstep. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment