Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sea Life

This is what I wore to go out Sat night. When I got dressed, I didn't know where I was going, which turned out to be live music at a warehouse venue. I wasn't exactly dressed for the scene, as this is the kind of outfit I would wear to work. But I think I just nailed down my default style.

The leg ink is from earlier in the day, spent at Bumbershoot, Seattle's Labor Day Weekend music & arts festival. I spent quite a bit of time in the sun with this body paint, and got a noticeable octopus shaped tan.

The dress is about 3 sizes too big, and with a built-in elastic waist definer, it was difficult to position the belt and get it to cooperate with the elastic. I have a post in the works that explores sizing issues such as this.



Dress: Goodwill outlet
Belt: H&M | Goodwill | $2
Cardigan: Rue21 | Goodwill Outlet
Sandals: Madden Girl | Sister's
Earrings: from Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment