Thursday, September 19, 2013

T-Shirts at the Office

I love this month's Third Thursday Threads theme because it is so appropriate for my casual office! In fact, I really don't even need to "dress up" my t-shirts to make them work wear - tees and jeans are totally normal and acceptable around here.




Its hard to see from my terrible photos, but there's a faint lion and tiger on the shirt. Or a cheetah maybe? They are a pair of some kind of wild cats.

shirt: American Eagle | Goodwill outlet (old)
scarf: fabric cut from a slip
cardigan: Goodwill outlet
skirt: Merona | $2 | Value Village

shoes: Puma | $49 | Zappos.com

Yes, I splurged on those shoes and will have a review up soon. I'm not ecstatic about them, but I didn't send them back either...

Linking up with WCIS for Third Thursday Threads!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found you through WCIS and I think we should be friends! I'm impressed with your almost-all thrifted look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh youre a thrifter and also in Seattle? Definitely! :)

      Delete