Friday, October 25, 2013

Winterizing

I got this skirt about a year ago, at a steal of a price. It's a really thick fabric which is perfect for the cold three-quarters of the year. Surprisingly, I have only worn it a couple times, but that is definitely going to change! I'm especially liking this more flared style, which suits my body type well and seems more versatile through the seasons, as it pairs better with thicker tights than my body-hugging knit pencil skirts.


Shirt: Rubbish | Goodwill Outlet (super old)
Scarf: No Label Goodwill outlet
Coat: Dollhouse $7 Goodwill
Skirt: Express | $1.29 | Goodwill
Boots: No label $20 | Buffalo Exchange

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The skirt is super cute, and I love the pop of color with the scarf!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete