Thursday, January 30, 2014

Go Hawks!!


This is what I wore for the Seahawks first playoff game.


Tee: NFL / Value Village / $2.50
Cardigan: Express / Goodwill Outlet
Pants: Goodwill / $4

I repeated the basics of the outfit with some variation for "Blue Friday" in Seattle (The last weekday before the 2nd playoff game).








































Tee: BDG / Goodwill outlet
Cardigan: Express / Goodwill Outlet
Skirt: Forever 21 / Goodwill / $? (old) <-- br="" cobalt="" in="" more="" pictures.="" shown="" than="" these="">
Boots: Buffalo Exchange / $20

Too bold and bright?

Of course, that weekend I got food poisoning and watched the Seahawks/ Niners game in bed in pjs... so no gameday outfit pics!

This Sunday I will likely be sporting a jersey - just haven't decided whether it it will be my old school Matt Hasslebeck, or investing in a new one. Luckily I am approx a youth medium in jerseys!

No comments:

Post a Comment